Here at Ponte Vecchio, our guests expect nothing but the best when they dine with us. We feel like that’s just one of the many things that make us such a special dining experience. We continue to raise the bar when it comes to providing a superior dining experience to any guest that steps through our doors. Ponte Vecchio has been a staple of Fine Italian Cuisine in Brooklyn for over 35 years, and we are widely considered to be the best Italian Cuisine in Brooklyn. Making a Reservation for your next Date, Family Gathering, or Other Special Occasion is always advisable. This is especially the case during the summer when our seafood-based dishes are among the most popular ones that we serve here at Ponte Vecchio.
Perhaps you’ve been looking for some different meal or appetizer choices for you and your guests on your next night out? Maybe you’ve got a special date night planned and you’re in the mood for seafood, but they’re more of a pasta person. Why not enjoy a little bit of both? Everything we serve here at Ponte Vecchio is fresh and made to order especially for you. We love all of our dishes, but we have a special place in our hearts for seafood as well.
Here are our 6 favorite seafood-based dishes & appetizers:
- Red Snapper Casalinga. Paired with Clams & Mussels served in a Light Tomato Sauce.
- Sogliola Oreganata. Filet of Sole, Baked with Lemon, Garlic, and Bread Crumbs.
- Spaghetti Alla Vongole. Served with Vongole Clams in a Light Tomato Sauce.
- Insalata Saporiti. Grilled Shrimp served with fresh Arugula & Red Onions.
- Calamari Fritti. Fresh Fried Squid is a Traditional Italian Favorite and one of the most popular appetizers here at Ponte Vecchio.
- Vongole Oreganata. Baked Little Neck Clams are always among the most popular appetizers served here at Ponte Vecchio.
Whether you’re a seafood aficionado or someone who’s just looking to try something new, Ponte Vecchio has a number of amazing and fresh choices for you. Whether it’s served with pasta, as a main dish, or as an appetizer, we personally love making our seafood dishes. But we’re sure if you come into Ponte Vecchio that you’ll certainly love those dishes too.
Fine dining experiences should be anything but casual…
Making a Reservation for your next Date, Family Gathering, or Other Special Occasion is always advisable. This is especially important to keep in mind considering the fact that our tables are sometimes booked for months in advance. If you would like to make a reservation at Ponte Vecchio, please submit your request through our Reservation Request form located here. For availability, please give us a call today at (718) 238-6449.